Urology Associates of Rochester offers medical and surgical care in the diagnosis and treatment of male and female urinary tract disease. We also offer advanced treatment for the following:
Voiding Disorders (Urinary Incontinence)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Disease
- Male Infertility
- Urological Cancer Surgery
- Radiation Seed Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Transurethral Microwave Thermotherapy
- Male Sterilization (vasectomy)
- Cryosurgery For Prostate Cancer
- Robotic Assisted Anatomic Radical Prostatectomy
We make every effort to treat your health issues in our office. Should a surgical procedure become necessary, our surgical secretary will try to accommodate your needs when scheduling your procedure. We are affiliated with most of our area's major facilities.
The Continence Center of Rochester
The Continence Center of Rochester is a specialized affiliate of Urology Associates of Rochester. Utilizing modern methods, this part of our practice is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence.